We Are Not a Supplier, We Are an Extension of Your Success.
ENZE is your source for bike frame manufacturing Service providing unmatched quality and efficiency at a low cost.
With our East China Coast location spanning more than 20,000 square feet and over 200 well-trained, highly skilled employees, ENZE can offer diversified services to meet your requirement. Since 2003 we have been serving customers all over the world. As an experienced manufacturer with a broad range of bicycle frame products, we can provide our customers with a single-source solution that reduces lead times and lowers overall project costs.
Quality COntrol Every Process
When raw materials are received in our warehouse, we will inspect them to ensure that the products maintain high quality from the raw materials. Learn More
Our team tests the bike frame for any fatigue. Only passed frame proceed to paint the frames and spray brand logos.Learn More
After assembly process, all the bike frames are tested for final quality assurance in visual, functional check. Learn More
Before shipping out,ENZE will conduct a manual spot check and 5% of the frames will be sampled for inspection to ensure the quality of the product. Learn More
The Serivce We Offer
We offers timely, cost-effective Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and original design manufacturer(ODM), services for large number of companies and brands.
We are delighted to announce we make frame ourselves which many factories failed. ENZE is an expert company in developing top-grade bike frames with intuitive designs and high turnaround time.
Products can be customized in many different ways, so it’s important to get a sample of your product before placing an order. This is the best way to see how the final product will look.
We have strict quality control methods. When you choose us as your E-bike manufacturer, you can rest assured you’re getting a team that includes the highest level of quality control measures to collect and analyze data.
As a manufacturer of premium bike frames, we stand behind our products with a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on the frames.
As a manufacturer, we know the importance of producing a high-quality bike frame. We have standardized developed processes that ensure every bike frame meets high safety and quality standards.
We send sample as customer requests. The sample process takes from 10 -15 days depending on the configuration and requirements you need. The sample routine starts with receiving request, and later design the products, communication, manufacture, and ship out. Learn more about get sample.
Normally the minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 50 pieces, but we might be able to work with you on a lower quantity if your models have remaining inventory. Please contact us and we can verify this before you place your order! Contact Us
Our trade term is EXW,FOB,CFR and ClF.
Payment term is 30% deposit by T/T before mass production, and the balance to be paid against the copy of BL.
Surely, these two terms are negotiable.
Our delivery port is Ningbo Port in Zhejiang Province.
We follow strict QC(quality control) system. From IQC ⇒ PQC ⇒ FQC ⇒ OQC, step by step, to ensure your products' quality. Learn more about our quality control
Yes. We’re professional e-bike manufacturer with rich customization experience. You can send us the models you are interested in and we can develop it together. Learn more about our ODM/OEM Service
For the sample the delivery time is about 10-15 days. For the bulk order, the delivery time is about 40-50 days. The delivery time depends on what frame you want which takes the longest time to operate. If you don't customize frame and only want normal frame, it would be faster. Also we are happy announce that we manufacture frames ourselves which services you faster under one roof. Learn more about our frame.
Actually, according to gov.uk Our anti-dumping duty is among the lowest in the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturing industry which is 16.2%. Combined with the general countervailing duty of 9.2%, which is only 25.4%. It's lower than the most factories who even take 70%. Also we have partnership with a Finland assemble factory and can aviod anti-dumping duty. Learn more about anti-dumping solution.